Monday, May 6, 2013

18 months

Canyon is 18 months!! How did that happen? He went to nursery yesterday without me for the whole time and he did great!! The real test will be how he feels about it next week when I take him. He is such a fun kid. He loves cars and trucks already, just like his big brother. He also loves balls, water, and dirt. He always eats sand and rocks, even when I tell him over and over it's yucky! He says "rush" over and over with so much excitement when he sees a truck. So cute! He loves to go the park and loves to be outside. He waves bye, blows kisses, gives 5 and fist pounds. He goes to get his pajamas and throws everything away. He helps unload the dishwasher and helps pick up his toys. He is 23 pounds, 8 ounces (40th %), 32.5 inches (55%) and still has a head in the 99th %-ile! Smartie! We love you, Canyon!! (I know the choices aren't that amazing, but Grandma chose a picture for your wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment