Thursday, August 8, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

It's that time of year again!  And this time at a new school and in a new school district.  Their old school started 2 weeks ago!  They are now going to Settler's Point Elementary in Gilbert.  Meet the Teacher night was on Monday and it was busy and a little crazy but good.  The kids teachers all seem really great!  Wednesday was the first day of school.  No one cried but me!  When I saw little Jaxon head off in his line I totally shed a tear!  He's my baby and he always will be!!  Love these kids and just want them safe and happy!  Maelie is in 4th grade with Ms. Johnson.  Kyla is in 2nd grade with Ms. Wilson.  Jaxon is in kindergarten with Mrs. Fox.  They are at their 2nd day right now hopefully doing awesome!!  They seemed to all be happy after their first day and seemed excited to go again today!  Canyon and I are having fun at home!
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment