Thursday, October 31, 2013

Canyon is 2!!!

Canyon's Birthday was yesterday.  I can totally believe he's 2 actually, it feels like he's been in our family forever so it's not that weird to me that he's 2.  He's also been acting like a 2 year old for months!  We love this kid, life would be so dull without him!!!  We had birthday pancakes and he got Rescue Bots for his birthday and seriously has not put them down since he got them.  Every 3 minutes he asks me to transform them and then he's off playing again.  Cute kid!  We went to the park to play when it was time to pick up the big kids.  He loves the park, especially the swing.  He will be on there for a long time and I will ask him if he wants down and he says "uhuh" as in no!  Canyon doesn't talk very much but I do know that he loves tater tot casserole because he had 3 helpings last time we had it.  So that's what I made him for his birthday dinner. We also had a cake that I was going to put a dump truck on top of but figured he would just get mad and want it off anyway so I left it off.  ha!  He enjoyed his cake and had a happy low key birthday!  













No comments:

Post a Comment