Saturday I ran the longest distance I have ever run. It was a Christmas 12K. I ran it with my sister in law Kristin and her sister Tara. It was a lot of fun, but so hard! I didn't run the whole thing, I had to walk some. Next time I will be better prepared! My time was 1:43:16. I was just glad I finished, ha!
Right after that I had a quick shower and then took Maelie and Kyla to see the Nutrcracker. Such a fun tradition with my cute girls. It was fun sitting with my Mom and Dad, Shannon, and Kelly and Kaden. Kailin and Karsyn did so awesome!!
After that we took the Traverse back and went to Cafe Zupas as a family. I have never tried that place and it was so yummy! Then we went home and it was bath and bed time. What a busy fun day!!







No comments:
Post a Comment