Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TBall, Frozen, Temple, and Melted Plate

Jaxon has started TBall!  He was not very excited about it when I would tell him about it, but he loved his first practice and has since been 3 times.  His first game is next week.  When I came home from pack meeting last week, he was so excited to show me his "TBall Costume"  






All the cousins had a fun Frozen party over at Shannon's house on Friday night.


On Sunday we went to see the temple.  The gates were closed, guess we have to go during the week!  Love having the Gilbert temple!!!





This morning when I was making Kyla's grilled cheese I accidentally stuck the plate in the toaster oven!  When I first opened it I stared at it for a long time trying to figure out what it was and what had happened!  I thought it was ketchup at first!  haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment