So we have been talking about getting a dog for years. We have even had a name picked out. Well, we decided that if we signed our lease again and could get permission then we would get a dog. We got permission and signed a 2 year lease on our house! Tuesday night (April 22) I went and adopted a puppy from a family in East Mesa. His Mom is a black lab and his Dad is an Australian Shepherd. I didn't tell the kids, just brought him home. When I walked into the house holding a puppy Maelie saw me first and was so surprised then Kyla saw me and she didn't even notice I was holding a puppy. So I had to get her attention and she was totally shocked saying things like, "Is that our dog? Are we really going to keep him?" It was so fun! The kids were so excited. He is super playful and bites so we are working on getting him to calm down because the kids are a little scared but love him at the same time. These pictures make me realize I need to get pics of him with the older kids.
The first morning before school, Taco went to sleep on the rocks and the girls got him plenty of toys ready for when we woke up.
The dog ate my homework! Seriously!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment