Sunday, December 7, 2014

We love December!

I took the boys to Home Depot to make a savings bank.  Canyon loves the painting part, he never wants to stop!




As we were walking out, we saw Santa!  No lines!  FREE phone pictures! :)  The kids were excited to tell Santa what they wanted.  Canyon has been going all over the house saying he wants a Baymax toy.  (from the movie Big Hero 6) so I made sure Santa knew that's what he wanted.  Canyon was a little nervous about going up to see him but I was proud of him!  Jaxon went right up to tell him!


Cute boys love wearing Santa hats, the girls too!



Maelie did an FHE lesson on how we are all special like a snowflake, then we cut out snowflakes!


Kids, especially Canyon, love our new lawn ornament!



For our advent calender, we do something simple but fun each day.  One day was to eat dinner in a tent.  Canyon was walking along the chairs that held the tent down and fell and hit his eye on a little table.  OUCH!


Another day on the advent, was jingle bell wreath ornaments!



Surprise, Surprise!  We went to Home Depot again and made Christmas lawn stakes.  The kids had fun with these. And then we put them in our front yard!







I took the girls to the Nutcracker, Kailin and Karsyn did great!  What a fun tradition.  


1 comment:

  1. The last few projects at Home Depot are really cute. I am going to start taking my kids there.

    ReplyDelete