Sunday, April 24, 2016

Jaxon's Baptism and Claire's Baby Blessing.

Oh what a beautiful day!  One of life's most beautiful moments occurred yesterday. I am overcome once again with love, joy, peace, and what really matters in life.  I was overcome when Jaxon was baptized, when he got the Holy Ghost and when Claire was blessed.  I feel so grateful that my husband honors the Priesthood and is able to pass these blessings along to our children.  I love my husband and children more than I could ever describe. We are blessed beyond measure!















Settler’s Meadow Ward
April 23, 2016
Presiding                                                 Bro. Nelson  
Conducting                                              Bro. Hatch
Accompanist                                    Maelie Stanford
Chorister                                             Kyla Stanford
Opening Song                         When I am Baptized*
Opening Prayer                              Grandma Rogers
Talk on Baptism                           Grandpa Stanford

Baptism of Jaxon                       By: Jonas Stanford
    Witnesses: Grandpa Stanford and Grandpa Rogers

Talk on the Holy Ghost             Uncle Jason Rogers
Confirmation of Jaxon               By: Jonas Stanford
Blessing of Baby Claire              By: Jonas Stanford
Bishopric remarks                                   Bro. Nelson                        
Closing Song                              I am a Child of God*
Closing Prayer                             Grandma Stanford
*words to songs on back
Please join us for refreshments

No comments:

Post a Comment