On Monday morning we had a great time as a family hiking the Hieroglyphic trail in the Superstition Mountains. The kids did awesome, I was impressed! It was a really cool hike, we'll be doing it again! While we were out I got a text from Tricia Mayer asking if we wanted to go hiking with them in the afternoon. We decided it would be fun even though we were already hiking. Jonas and I squeezed in a lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then we headed out again. We went hiking with the Mayer family at Usery Pass on the Vista and Merkle trail which is really short and easy, which was good since we had already gone hiking. Afterwards the kids had fun building a fort, playing at the park and eating the hot dogs that Ethan and Rhett roasted. It was cool to sit by the fire as the sun set in the desert. We came home and took our tree down. What a fun, busy day!






























No comments:
Post a Comment